Not quite Christmas yet, but here are a few links of early presents to look into over the holidays:
- Burp Suite V1.2 - IMO the best security proxy / attack tool, and now with a paid-for license you get semi-automatic scanning!
- OSX 10.5.6 - not really a security tool - but some much sought-after fixes to some OSX problems.
- VirtualBox 2.1 - we all like useful things we don't have to pay for.
- Microsoft OOB Patch for Internet Explorer OLEDB Issue - Ok, maybe this isn't like a present, but we were all waiting for it to arrive still.
- NetworkMiner - Cool utility for extracting stuff from pcap files.
- OWASP V3 - The third edition of the community sourced effort to standardize application security testing.